Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Symantec Code Alert?

PSpeare wrote:
When I open MS Word, I get a Symantec Code Alert pop-up. I have Norton
Antivirus 2006, but I've used Word before without any problems, but all of a
sudden, this is popping up. Hasn anyone encountered this before, and if you
have, how does one go about solving it?

Without telling us _what_ exactly that pop-up says/does, nobody can
help. Even then, you might have more luck by studying the helpfile that
came with your NAV and/or checking out on Symantec's homepage or in one
of their forums (if those exist).

Greetinx
Robert
--