Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott

Default Side of page text (within margin)

What I wanted was a header at the top, footer at bottom, and a permanent text
box down the right side (text facing down) - ie page text in two columns
would be next to this.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

A header/footer can be anywhere on the page. Place the text box in the
header view and it will appear on all pages.

Scott wrote:
I'm designing a information sheet with header/footer and two columns.
I'd like to have a permanent text are at the right upper edge (ie
running down the side-with text running top to bottom) - almost a
side footer or header. Can I do this? Any suggestions? I used a text
box when I did this in Word Perfect, but is there an easier way....
Thanks.