Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Babs Babs is offline

Default dumping finished labels of merged doc. over to excel or access

I have a finished merged document of labels - for years I have been updating
the Final labels document and NOT the actual data source. I would like to
dump the final labels from word over to excel or access because I prefer
doing the labels in Access. I tried saving it from word as an rtf file but
excel read it as a lot of garbage. Any ideas so I do not have to retype this
list of address. Don't even have the original data source just the final
labels layed out in Word.

Thanks,
Barb