Ferra

Default How can I install language packs on MS XP Home Edition?

I have tried downloading the East language Packs for MS Office XP however it
says "you do not have Office XP, installation can not be completed". This is
true; I have Home Edition (I wish I didn't, but that's besides the point). I
then tried installing the "If you don't have Office XP click here" language
packs but those also said they were incompatible. Since those are my only
options on the Microsoft downloads page, I'm at a loss. I'm taking Japanese
next year in college so I need to be able to type in word, or at the very
least view Japanese characters. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.