Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_85_] Henk57[_85_] is offline

Default Combining a / and a 0

Indeed. The OP means how to get Ø (either as Capital or as normal
character), used in Scandinavian languages. This can be inserted of
course via Insert/Symbol..

JoAnn Paules;2382814 Wrote:
I did. :-) And believe me, you were my hero that day!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
...-
It's just a bit more targeted. I found that people who wanted to
combine
characters in this way often weren't reading to the bottom of the
Overbar
article to find that information.

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org
newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
...-
Does that do basically the same thing that the overbar directions do?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
...-
See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...Characters.htm

Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the--
newsgroup--
so
all may benefit.

"Bav" wrote in message
How do I combine a / and a 0 so the / overprints the 0? I can't find
special character or symbol and I don't know how to combine the two
characters. I'm using Microsoft Word 2003 on Windows XP.

Thanks.
-

-
-