Stefan Blom

Styles is the way to store paragraph formatting, as indicated in
previous replies. To learn about styles, see the following articles:

Tips for understanding Microsoft Word styles
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...sOnStyles.html

How to apply a style in Microsoft Word
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styles/ApplyAStyle.html

How to modify styles in Microsoft Word
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Another Frustrated Microsoft Customer" wrote in message
How do I keep my Format/Paragraph settings? For example: "keep with

next" as
a default so the format doesn't keep changing to "Orphans" and the

zero space
between words doesn't keep changing?

This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to

the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click

the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,

follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader

and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.