Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Problems printing envelopes - Word 2003

See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Nicole wrote:
I used to be able to print a C5 envelope correctly with the return
address on the left hand corner and the delivery address on the right
hand side.

For some weird reason I cannot print C5 envelopes without only
getting the delivery address somewhere in the middle of the envelope
and the return address dissappeared all together. I tried everything,
using another envelope size, using custom size, changing the margins
but it just gets worse and worse.

I run out of ideas...does anyone know how to fix this?

Regards

Nicole

P.S. By the way, the same happens with all the other envelope
settings as well.