TrungVan

Default Encarta Dictionary and Other Research Services Not Available

Hi,

I have two machines running same version of Windows XP (SP1), Office 2003
(SP1), and running on the same network. On one machine when I tried to do
Tools\Research using any Office application, such as Word, I have all kinds
of Research Services available (Encarta Dictionary, Encarta Encyclopedia, and
Thomson Gale Company....), but on the other machine I only have Thesaurus
available in my Research Services.
I checked the Research Options on this machine, and I don't see any other
research services availabe to turn-on beside Thesaurus.

I compared the Office installation features on both machine and they both
looked exactly the same. I removed, and re-installed Office, but these
additional Research Services still not available.

I spent a lot of time researched online, but could not find any solution to
this. Can anyone out there please help?

Greatly appreciated!
Pham.