Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default HELP - need to keep people from accidentally clicking inside the c

Have you set the row height to an Exact amount?

http://word.mvps.org

"Steph" wrote in message
I have a form created in Word using tables, cells and the form field tool -
just the usual method.

I need to keep people from accidentally clicking inside the cell (beyond
the
form field). As it is now, if I allow "form filling" they can only type
in
the field BUT they can use their mouse to click inside the cell and press
enter to add lines and increase the size of the cell...messing up my
layout.
If I choose read-only, they can't fill in the form

Am I missing something?? I must be able to prevent them from changing
the
cell or row height by pressing enter.

I'd GREATLY appreciate any advice!!!

Thanks!!