Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rod Rod is offline

Default Macro for Finding Duplicate Data Entries

Word 2007

Hello Gurus:

I have two listings of e-mail addresses. List A has approximately 33,000
entries and List B has approximately 2,000 entries.

If possible, I would like to select each individual email entry in List A
and compare it to the entries in List B in search of a duplicate entry. If
the e-mail entry from List A is found in list B, I would like to delete the
email entry from List B.

If the e-mail entry is NOT found in List B, I would like to proceed to the
subsequent e-mail entry in List A and begin the process all over again.

Any assistance in this regard would be very much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance, I remain€¦

Very truly yours €“ Rod