Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default merged info moves in some copies

If it only happens for some of the records, then the problem must be in the
data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Cathy" wrote in message
This is the first time I'm trying mail merge. I've selected my group to
be
merged to the document (which I made thru the mail merge button) and the
correct info appears in the , but when I go thru the list to select
which
names & addresses I want, the data and the date I've put on the document
move
on some of the copies. By backspacing or tabbing, I can move it to the
correct place, but it doesn't stay.
Thanks in advance for the help.