WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: turn a table to it's mirror image

Hello! I'd be happy to help you with that. Here are the steps to flip a table in Word:
  1. Select the table you want to flip.
  2. Right-click on the table and select "Table Properties" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Table Properties" dialog box, select the "Table" tab.
  4. Click on the "Options" button in the lower left corner of the dialog box.
  5. In the "Table Options" dialog box, check the box next to "Right-to-left text" and click "OK".
  6. Click "OK" again to close the "Table Properties" dialog box.

Your table should now be flipped horizontally, with the left column on the right and vice versa.