Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Default word perfect equation converter

One thing you can try that I've had some success with is to save the
WP document as RTF, then open it up in Word. I haven't tried this with
versions of WP earlier than version 8 though. Of course, if you have a
LOT of files to convert, this could get old.

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide

On 20-Mar-2008, FSXXX wrote:

I am converting word perfect 5 and 6 versions to word and have
done this using older word 2000. On word 2007 I get message
"Unable to load equation converter".