Doug Robbins

You are not executing the mailmerge.

I assume that you are using Word XP or 2003 and would recommend that you
activate the Mailmerge toolbar by selecting Toolbars from the View menu and
then check the Mailmerge item. On the right hand end of that toolbar, you
will find buttons that allow you to execute the merge to the various
destinations - New Document, Printer, Email

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Kathy" wrote in message
I have used "Create a wod mail merge with excel data" however I can only
get
1 page of the document to convert into the mailing. What am I doing wrong?