Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Turn off "Fragment (Consider Revising)" message

..... however, you can set your own grammar checking options from tools
options spelling & grammar grammar settings. Turn off the relevant
options.

livetohike wrote:
The documents I work necessarily have phrases that generate the
following grammar suggestion: "Fragment (consider revising)".

When I looked in the Tools-Options-Spelling & Grammar-Settings, there
are lots of options, but I did not see an option to turn off this
particular grammar check.

Another problems is that if I use "Ignore" to remove the green
squiggly underline, it sometimes comes back, EVEN if I don't edit the
text.