Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Flip[_2_] Flip[_2_] is offline

Default Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc

Hello,
Removing the patch from the software did it for us sofar, it's KB973904.
Just have to await if it comes back with new updates.
Flip

"Sesquipedalian Sam" schreef in bericht
A couple of days ago, I started getting this error message

Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc

Can anyone tell me what this is?

Sometimes it will pop up twice, sometimes 3 times.

I did a search on this phrase and found articles on Lotus Notes and
Mail Merge. I have never used Notes. I have never used Mail Merge on
this PC.

I'm running Office 2007 on Win XP. I believe I have all the latest
updates.