Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] is offline

Default changing picture format directly in word 2007

No. You have only changed the file extension. That does not in any way
change the internal file format; it will just confuse Windows.

"bobi" wrote in message ...

Dear Buddies
Hi
I have some pictures in word 2007 in .bmp format. Is there any way to
change their format to .tif directly in word? I mean without going back
to their origin files. I have found sth in
PictureTools--Format--size--AltText
In this route, the name and format of the file is written, So I changed
the format from .bmp to .tif ,Am I right? I mean does the picture is now
in .tif format?

--
bobi