Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Margaret ET Margaret ET is offline

Default Interactive Form - populate one form field to another

Hi, on a protected interactive form I want to be able to put information in
one text form field and have it automatically populate into another field
somewhere else in the form. I am almost there - I used a bookmark in the
first field and then {=field1} in the second - it works but only with
numbers. User needs to be able to use a combination of letters and numbers,
e.g. abc12345 - this will not work. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks
--
Margaret ET