Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default New Blank Toolbar not shown

I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't think of any.

"ecctse" wrote in message
Dragged the Customize dialog box everywhere but the new toolbar control is
still nowhere is sight. Obviously it's not that simple or I will not post
the
question here.
Any word settings or any other reasons that word will not create a new
toolbar control?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You might try dragging the Customize dialog aside to see if the toolbar
has
appeared behind it.

"ecctse" wrote in message
Thanks for your advice. This is not the 1st time I create new toolbars
and
know how small it is until I drag & drop items into it. I looked around
everywhere on the screen but it's nowhere in sight. Any other
suggestions?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The toolbar is quite small (big enough for one button) until you add
something to it; it grows as you add each button.

"ecctse" wrote in message
I'm using word 2003 & when I tried to create a new toolbar (Tools |
Customise
| Toolbars | New) after specifying the new toolbar name to be
created
and
the
tmeplate for (make toolbar available to). Nothing happened. I was
expecting
Word to create a new blank toolbar somewhere new the Customise
dialog
box.
Please help.