eschroed

Ta-Da!! It worked. I don't know how it got messed up in the first place, but
I pleased it works now.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the "Drawings" box
and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print tab | check the
"Drawing objects" box | OK. Pictures that are not formatted as "inline
with text" will only be visible in Print Layout view.

eschroed wrote:

I am using MS Word 2003. Recently, I cannot see pictures in print layout,
normal, or print layout view. However, I can see them in reading layout. the
probem is that I cannot edit their size or position because picture format or
properties is not available in reading layout mode. What is the problem how
can I fix it?