Carol

Hover your cursor at the top of your page and when it turns into a two headed
arrow, click and you will have your "white space" back again. I hope this
has been helpful to you.

"Tracka" wrote:

When I open up my Word 2003, by default, it opens up a new document in the
"print layout view". However, it cuts off the header and footer areas from
being displayed. I can correct the problem by selecting from the "view" pull
down menu, the "Header and Footer", which corrects this, but then I have to
close the toolbar. This is annoying because I have to do this everytime I
open a new word document. HELP!