BWashington

Default AutoText in protected forms

I am working on a form that needs a multiple choice option for a significant
amount of text (multiple lines in the document). The form has to be
completely protected so no user can change the wording.

My multiple choice option is within a paragraph. I tried splitting the
sections to allow autotext to work (even though that section would be
editable), but choosing a continuous section break restarts the new section
on another line. I also tried drop down fields, but quickly ran into the
character limit. Combo boxes won't wrap.

Is there some other way (coding or otherwise) that functions similar to
autotext to work on a completely protected form?