Graham Mayor

Would http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm work (using autotext) for you?

BWashington wrote:
**Reposted in a new topic**

I am working on a form that needs a multiple choice option for a
significant amount of text (multiple lines in the document). The
form has to be completely protected so no user can change the wording.

My multiple choice option is within a paragraph. I tried splitting
the sections to allow autotext to work (even though that section
would be editable), but choosing a continuous section break restarts
the new section on another line. I also tried drop down fields, but
quickly ran into the character limit. Combo boxes won't wrap.

Is there some other way (coding or otherwise) that functions similar
to autotext (but can be integrated within a paragraph) to work on a
completely protected form?

Thanks in advance!