Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim J. Jim J. is offline

Default Double-Click To Edit WordArt Text

Thanks, Bob, but I was already aware of that option. It's handier than
moving to the Ribbon, but still not as nice (or fast) as double-clicking.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Jim,

In Word 2007, if the WordArt item is selected you can Right click and choose 'Edit Text'.

"Jim J." wrote in message ...
The Ribbon is a pain and a sham. I don't want to move all the way up to the
stupid Ribbon in order to access functionality that I used to have at the
point of interface/work. I want to stay near my point of work and do things
as quickly (and locally) as possible.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP