Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Numbered style bug in Word 2007?

I'm glad you got it sorted. But note that it is very easy to get it wrong,
since you cannot tell (by inspection) which number represents which level in
the outline. Also, Word interprets the hierarchy of outline numbering very
strictly; if you apply a lower level heading before a higher level one, the
numbering will often be incorrect.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
YES!

[Watch me give you a standing ovation]

It seems very logical now and it works. Funny though that my way
worked well in Word 2003. But maybe my way was always wrong? Thank you
so much for this.

Åsa Cronqvist