Dkhosch

Default How do I turn off "View...Markup" permanently?

I am using Word 2003. Every time I open a document, it has "Final Showing
Markup" on. I want the markup turned off so that the Final version is always
showing. If I don't change it, the document prints wierd. I have wasted a
lot of paper! I have to turn the document to Final every time I open it. It
doesn't matter if I changed it the last time I used it. The default is
always Final Showing Markup. I changed my Normal template so that new
documents are always Final, but that doesn't help when I open up old
documents, which is about 95% of my work.