Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton

Default Remove Hidden Data Tool again

Are you using the latest version available for download?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"DaveinVA" wrote in message
I am adding my question here to see if there is a solution. I
receive the
error message "An error occurred while trying to launch the Remove
Hidden
Data tool. Try reinstalling." I have removed the tool in the
Control panel
"Add/Remove Programs" wizard, restarted, downloaded and reinstalled
the tool,
restarted, launched Word and still get the error. What is happening
here?

Has anyone solved this dilema?