Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Macro To Set Salutation Line

Hi kaneda0149,

The simplest appraoch is to put your address lines inside a table cell with the desired fixed row height. That way, the suppression
of the unused lines won't affect the layout of the rest of the page.

--
Cheers
macropod

"kaneda0149" wrote in message ...

I have a mail merge letter document already in place where there are
four (4) address lines available to pre-fill (if available) that
already suppress the blank lines if additional address lines are not
there. What I'm trying to accomplish is to ALWAYS have my saluation
line, which begins with "Dear, to start at 3.8" position. Is there a
macro to do this? I know I can do this manually but it's so time
consuming especially when I have a lot of documents to go through. All
your help would be great!

Thanks in advance.

--
kaneda0149