James Balakier James Balakier is offline
Junior Member

Default Formatting a book using Word

I am trying to combine separate files for a book saved in the latest version of Word into one document, as requested by my publisher. But as a result the page numbering, spacing, and documentation (endnotes) are adversely affected. The pagination for the bibliography changes to lower case roman numerals, like the preface; the endnotes have changed from numbers with periods (e.g. 1.) to superscripts with regular periods . And the spacing within the bibliography, which I have been unable to position after the endnotes at the very end of the book, has been jumbled. What can I do so that the original files remain intact when I put them all together into one file?