Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default repaginate word 2007

You will want to click on the Office Button (Big button in the upper left),
click Word Options (button in the lower left of the dialog). I believe you
are looking for the Display - Clear the checkmark from Update fields before
printing.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Robert1" wrote in message
How do I turn off the repaginate feature?
Every time I try to print Word re-numbers my table of contents.
I want it to stop!
I read "go into 'tools' to turn this feature off" but I cannot find my tools
menu.
Where did it hide?
Thank You,
Robert Taylor