Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM ChrisM is offline

Default document occassionaly jumps to top or bottom

Ahhhh...

I wonder...? The old accidentally touching the touchpad with your hands as
you type.

Should of considered that he meant somthing like that. Think it was the
shaking the threw me, wasn't sure what he meant by that, still don't.

Accidental touchpad activation: happens to me all the time and drives me
crazy sometimes, especially when I send an email I'm halfway through typing
or sommat like that!

Shame they can't detect that you are typing and reduce the sensitivity of
the touchpad or somthing.
Mind you if learned to type properly, it wouldnt be so much of a problem I
suppose.

Sorry for rambling, but is is 17:55 on a Friday... time to go home I think!

:-)

Chris.

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
Is this a Laptop with Touchpad?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

" wrote in message

Documents I am working in occoassionaly shake and then jump to the top
of the document or to the bottom of the document. Any idea on what is
happening and how to fix it? It can be a real pain when your in the
middle of a 10 page document and it does this.

's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=4370
View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=1200569

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in