Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
srack srack is offline

Default How to remove formatting - paragraphs

I copied from a pdf and pasted to a word doc, and asked that formatting be as
in target document. Word removed formatting except paragraphs (the para marks
were visible) so I had to go through one by one and delete a para mark at
nearly every line (because the pdf had been in a journal with columns in my
guess at why there were so many para marks.) How can I remove these more
efficiently. As mentioned, "clear formatting" in styles did not do the trick.