Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jacqui Jacqui is offline

Default Saving customized menu

Hi Suzanne. In our firm. We maintain a master normal.dot which
contains all macros, autotext etc and this is copied to the c drive of
each user. We control the autotext, macros, toolbars etc so they can't
create their own. This is the culture in the firm when I joined and
which I have to work with. I've looked at the articles and they're
very helpful - if we do change our practice I'll make sure I refer to
them. In the meantime - why is making such changes to a template so
difficult?