Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Why does my header change positions from page to page?

Is the running head the result of the use of a StyleRef field. If that is
the case, it would seem that the referenced text includes a spurious tab
character.

That's assuming of course that page 10 is not in a new Section and the
header in that Section is not linked to that in the previous Section.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"KB" wrote in message
I am formatting a research paper in APA. My header changed positions on
page
10. I have page number right justified and Running head left justified and
on
page ten is made both right justified all by itself!! Why is this
happening??