Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How do I set up default paragraphs in tables

Are you using table styles? Note that you'll probably find it easier to
format the text of table cells by applying the appropriate *paragraph*
styles to text.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"liondog" wrote in message
My text disappeares at the end of a cell within Tables. The fix is to to
Paragraphs and re-set the insert to 0". For some reason it is defaulted
an indent. I've tried hitting the DEFAULT button after resetting to 0",
but
it never "defaults." I have to reset it again and again as I work through
the table (sometimes, but not always, I'm able to highlight a group and
set
it to 0" and it works).

Help. I have Office 2007. Had the same problem with Office 2003.