Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word 2007 Book fold

Since you seem to have inadvertently figured out how to do something a lot
of people *want* to do, we probably ought to find out your secret!

Since Word disables the options to print multiple pages per sheet when you
have "Book fold" selected, I believe this must involve something outside
Word. Check your printer Properties for any settings that might involve N-up
printing or a booklet feature; you've probably somehow doubled up on these
things.

"AJ" wrote in message
How do I create a booklet using word 2007? I have spent days typing the
information in after setting it to book fold and A4 paper but it keeps
printing 4 pages on one side and to be read portrait. All I want is 2
pages
on one sheet, printed landscape and so read as a normal sheet of paper
folded
in half along the long side.

I have looked at all the information here and it doesn't help me.