Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dk dk is offline

Default Find Replace

again the character is 19 pt. the space next to it is standard 25 pt which is
the same as the whole document ? we have to replace that space

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

The reason it's removing words must be that you have the words in the Find What
box, and no words in the Replace With box. That's not what I told you to do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:37:00 -0700, dk wrote:

it doesn"t keep words it replaces with ctrl+space only the words get deleted

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What is "it"?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"dk" wrote in message
it removes (replaces) we get blank the text also

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

dk wrote:
Is there anyway to keep word with next by style
ex: we have a letters that uses Times roman 12 font these shall
always be kept together with the next word not causing any wordwrap
line break

There is a nonbreaking space character, entered with Ctrl+Shift+spacebar,
that you can put between words instead of a regular space. That will
prevent
a line break between the words.

You could do a Replace, looking for a space with a particular style or
character format, and replacing it with a nonbreaking space.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman