Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get ride of the capital C when typing cc: in a letter

Indeed, most of us don't want to have to disable "Capitalize first letter of
sentences" just to avoid having "cc:" become "Cc:".

http://word.mvps.org

"Character" wrote in message

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Apparently not. I have received no reply to my query to my contact at
Microsoft.

In 2003, simply UNchecking the autocorrect option to "Capitalize first
letter of sentences" does the trick.

I don't understand why there's a 'special workaround' unless it's to
support unique combinations while leaving the autocorrection on for other
purposes.

- Character