Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jane Jane is offline

Default Help with Time Calculation

I have an agenda in a table format. I need the CellA1(Start Time)i.e. 8:30
a.m. + CellA2(Duration) i.e. 45 minutes to calculate together and put the
answer in CellB1 I would then enter the next duration in CellB2 and the
answer would go into CellC1 and so on till the end of the agenda (sometimes 2
or 3 pages long). I will also need to use the Alt+Shift+Arrow up or Down to
move items, and when moved the startTime of the calculation would change to
reflect the moved item. I have looked at the Template in Word Agenda Wizard
and the layout will not work for our Council Meetings as it has only duration
and no start time for each item. I would appreciate any help, suggestions
or advise anyone can give me. Many Thanks.
--
Jane M