Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Booklet printing 4 pages on 8.5 x11?

Do you by any chance have pdf creation software? If you can make pdfs
(for instance with pdf995.com), Adobe Reader 8 (also a free download)
will output booklets of any length perfectly.

On May 20, 11:22*pm, Caren wrote:
Using Word 2003

I am trying to create a program for my grandmother's memorial. *I downloaded
the marriage template and all looked good until I went to print it... *It is
printing 4 pages on one 8.5x11 page. *I want 2 pages printed on each 8.5x11
paper.

What do I need to do to resolve this?

Thanks!