Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Booklet printing 4 pages on 8.5 x11?

Well, booklets are designed to have four pages on a sheet, two on one side
and two on the other, but I suspect perhaps you mean that it's printing four
pages on one side, which is not as designed. Do you have any kind of scaling
set in the Print dialog? Or is there some booklet setting in your printer
Properties that might be duplicating Word's efforts?

"Caren" wrote in message
Using Word 2003

I am trying to create a program for my grandmother's memorial. I
downloaded
the marriage template and all looked good until I went to print it... It
is
printing 4 pages on one 8.5x11 page. I want 2 pages printed on each
8.5x11
paper.

What do I need to do to resolve this?

Thanks!