orjanmen orjanmen is offline
Junior Member

Thanks! I don't know why, but the macro only works if I manually set the backgrount color to yellow. If that don't work, I try to set it manually to black, then it works. If I do so, then it works great!

Thanks for the tip about the Microsoft forum.

Now my next goal is to make the shortcuts work on another PC if I export the macro template. Seems the shortcuts get set locally, but would like to make them a part of the template, so users don't need to do anything other than open the template and press the shortcuts for the macros to work.