Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
unity22 unity22 is offline

Default Replacing Tabs in Word

Sorry, Doug. I'm a newbie and I probably hit the wrong button twice.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

And I now see that your previous identical question was correctly answered
by fellow MVP Jay Freedman 1 hour and fifty minutes before you repeated the
question.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"unity22" wrote in message

I am writring a dictionary and have used a tab at the beginning of each
entry to distinguish it from a heading.

However now I wish to get rid of the tabs and I have tried doing it by
using
the "replace" function (control H), to replace a tab with nothing.

But I cannot find a function on "replace" for tabs.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of tabs without manually deleting each
one?

Thanks,

unity 22