Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Template/Master Page in Word for webpages

Correct - and another program to consider would be PowerPoint.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/6/07 8:48 PM, in article
, "Valerio"
wrote:

So, I'm presuming that the answer to my question is that Word does not
support this feature...

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Generating web pages from Word is a "convenience" feature, not a preferred
web authoring procedure. If you're at all serious about designing a web
*site* rather than a web *page* you'd be far better off to use the
appropriate software - such as MS Expression software, FrontPage - even
Publisher - or a program such as Dreamweaver or others (less expensive) that
are written for what web design is all about.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/6/07 3:06 AM, in article
, "Valerio"
wrote:

In the realm of website designing, I wish to make a navigation utility that
gives the user a consistent measure of where in the website he is, and where
other things are. But using Word to make individual pages, seems to require
the manual hyperlinking each page... which I believe a template should
solve,
(I'm thinking of the master page in Publisher). but word doesn't seem to
support a dynamic template, where I can go back to edit the template, and
for
the effect to automatically show up on the other pages..

Please Advise