Jean-Guy Marcil

Darryl was telling us:
Darryl nous racontait que :

Well,
I changed Value1 to my field name.
I have the field set as number, format 0.00%, macro on exit is
divide100.

When I run it, I get a type mismatch error. Looking at the macro,
I'm not sure why ? Form field is type number. Is the macro assuming
the field is text ?

I created a protected form with a text field set to number with the 0.00%
format, then I protected the form. My macro works. I just checked again, and
it worked. So we are doing things differently.
Describe how you created the field (and gave it a name) where the user
enters the value and the document itself (how is it protected, what does it
contain).

--
Salut!