Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Can Word 2000 run under Windows 7?

Winkey+R opens the RUN dialog. You should make a point of learning the
WinKey+ shortcuts as they are useful.

You'll find them all here listed under 'Windows Logo Key Keyboard Shortcuts
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/W...oard-shortcuts

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Bert Coules" wrote in message
o.uk...
Well, it's not often I can answer one of my own questions, but this time I
can. Maybe this might be useful to someone, somewhere, who knows?

Word 2000 *can* be run under Windows 7, with no problems that I can so far
see. Win7 does have a "Run" option, well hidden, and entering and
running Winword /r does indeed register the program and unlock it.

Bert