Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

Default How do I print a list of files/contents of diskette?

There is a Cataloger utility that you might find helpful. See
http://www.mousetrax.com/Downloads.html I particularly like the File
Cataloger, but have also used the Directory Cataloger. They each will
create a Word document with hyperlinks to your files so you can use it
as an on-line Table of Contents as well as printing it out.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"Bible TM/Literacy Tutor" Bible TM/Literacy
wrote in message
I have many Word documents on diskettes. I need a document summary
list for
each diskette telling me the disk contents and when they were last
modified.
This is a files management function that was possible with earlier
versions
of Microsoft Word.
Thank you.