Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default How do I print a list of files/contents of diskette?

In addition to the information others have provided - never ever read from,
write to, or print from floppy with Word. These are the most certain methods
of ensuring document corruption.

Copy to the hard disc and work on the document from there.

Bible TM/Literacy Tutor wrote:
I have many Word documents on diskettes. I need a document summary
list for each diskette telling me the disk contents and when they
were last modified. This is a files management function that was
possible with earlier versions of Microsoft Word.
Thank you.