Jay Freedman

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:07:01 -0800, "Starr"
wrote:

I am looking for a way to change the color of the wavy underlines that Word
uses with grammer check. I'm using Word 2000.

Word doesn't offer any way to customize that color. The nearest you
can do is to run a macro that sets another colored underline on the
sentence containing the grammar error. This will usually be more text
than the standard grammar check underlines.

This is the macro (change the "wdColorViolet" to a color of your
choice):

Sub ColorGrammarErrors()
Dim oGrm As Range
For Each oGrm In ActiveDocument.Range.GrammaticalErrors
oGrm.Underline = wdUnderlineWavy
oGrm.Font.UnderlineColor = wdColorViolet
Next oGrm
End Sub

See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm if necessary.

--