Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Is it ok to print a Word document from a USB flash drive?

Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:45:25 -0500 from Suzanne S. Barnhill
:
I would imagine this would be a setting in your newsreader. If I *didn't*
use the signature delimiter, others would complain. And *many* (including
me) would complain if I bottom-posted.

You mean a setting in my newsreader to do it wrong? Not available.
And if it were it wouldn't be appropriate -- like saying "I'm in the
US but I want to drive on the left, so everyone else must go around
me."

No one should complain if you stop using the delimiter wrongly, or if
they do then they are complaining out of ignorance.

The RFCs exist for a reason -- if people follow them then everything
works better. The problem is that you're doing two nonstandard
things, and the combination creates a conflict.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/